In celebration of the Filipino’s excellence in Art and Design, the Metrobank Foundation is holding competitions for Painting, Sculpture, Interior Design and Architecture. This is a good venue to showcase the talent of the Pinoy!
- Oil-Based Medium (Acrylic) on Canvas
- Water- Based Media on Paper
- Filipino painters, 18 to 35 years of age
- Who have not held a solo exhibition
- Who have not won Best Entry or First, Second or Third Prize in the Young Painters’ Annual and Metrobank Art and Design Excellence organized by Metrobank Foundation, Inc.
- Filipino sculptors who have staged at least one solo exhibition
- Must have not won in past Metrobank (MADE) Sculpture Competition
Specifications of the freestanding sculpture piece
- Minimum volumetric size of 1728 cubic inches and maximum volumetric size of 13824 cubic inches
- Excluding base, base size should not exceed 2 inches
- one or a combination of the following materials: resin, fiberglass, glass, metal, wood, stone (concrete), fired clay (e.g.terracotta or stoneware)
- Not more than 40 kilos
Interior Design competition:
- Registered Filipino Interior Designers 25 to 45years old
- Member of the Philippine Institute of Interior Designers
- Registered Filipino Architects, 25 to 50 years old and with the Intergrated Accredited Professional Organization of Architects (IAPOA) registration.
- Member of the United Architects of the Philippines
Deadline of Entries is on June 20, 2013.
Grand Prize Winners will receive glass trophies made by sculptor Mr. Noel El Farroll and cash prize of P300,000 each.